tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Saturday, May 19, 2007

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz


Saturday morning lay-in!! This is BLISS!!!! It's been way too long since my last lazy morning - no alarms - just me, my quilt, aircon and laptop :-) I plan to stay here a while!!

Had so much fun last night! Met up with the girls for a really amazing egyptian dinner! We shared these wonderful meze platters and some great main courses topped with lots of wine and loud LOUD chit-chat!!! :-) After that we headed to a club where my colleague Alex was taking part in a DJing competition and the place was wild! We did some serious dancing and met up with some of my friends from work.

I've made a horrible realisation that my life is governed by the internet. I have a pile of brand new books just sitting there gathering dust. Every day i promise myself that i'll tuck myself into bed early and do some good old healthy reading.... but before i know it is midnight and i'm still on MSN/Skype/Blogger...and as if those weren't enough to keep up with ...my HK friends are big fans of Multiply and candace has been bugging me to join for months. I finally gave in and joined this week and yesterday over dinner i was informed that even though Multiply is lots of fun..EVERYONE is on Facebook!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE DRAW A LINE!!!! Needless to say 32min ago i joined Facebook..so all of you out there...you might wanna start sending me reminders to eat and sleep every-now-and-again!


In EXCITING news - CHRISTINA AGUILERA is coming to HK!!!!!!!! Yes i'm a big fan! And this week they finally confirmed her concert in HK for 3rd July and we already have tickets!! Oooohooo can't wait!! :-D

One thing i forgot to mention in my previous post is that while catching up with people during my Malta holiday i discovered that i have many SILENT readers! hahahahahaha! So here is a special shout out to all of them, including my Uncle Robert, my nannu and nanna, and Anita!! Thanks for stopping by!! :-D