tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ladiesss & Gentsss...
Bride & Groom ...

Your beloved bridesmaid is on her way!! In exactly 6minutes my school doors will open and i'll be on my way to the airport to get the loooong plane home! I expect you all to welcome me with open arms and lavish gifts... (hey i'm flying half round the world! at least a pastizzi or a hobz biz-zejt on arrival!) :-P

I was actually quite calm about coming home.. i guess it hadnt really sunk in until i got a couple of calls yesterday - from woll, from my mum and sis... and suddenly the excitement is on! :-) Not looking forward to the 16hr-or-so flying time.. but i'll survive cos i love emirates!! hihihihi

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!
X X X X X X X X

3 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Hey Hey Hey!!!

    You didn't mention my phoner call all the way from Australia!! Ah doesn't matter :)

    Have a fatastic time back at home Tsots and really enjoy the time there because before you know it, you will be facing those kids once again.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Hey Hey Hey!!!

    You didn't mention my phone call all the way from Australia!! Ah doesn't matter :)

    Have a fatastic time back at home Tsots and really enjoy the time there because before you know it, you will be facing those kids once again.

    I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

    Take Care xxxx

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    Come back soon, Stronz... and smuggle a hot Maltese boy for me in your suitcase!!!

    Miss you, bitch!!!
    xxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home