tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Lilly & Lilly Running Club

Greetings from the land of germs! Yes it has finally happened...i'm officially sick. I feel like shit. I took a sick day today and just moped around at home with bits of tissue stuck to my nose. I hate all this discomfort and the worst part is being alone! All i wanted is someone here to tuck me in and bring me some hot soup and listen to me moan! The harsh reality of living by yourself is that you have to wear your jacket and walk to the take-out on the corner to get your soup...or die of hunger!

Overall i had a good weekend! My darling Lilly and I ran our 5km race on Saturday which turned out very well. Unfortunately it was raining so the weather was kind of gloomy and quite chilly. The race was held in the hills on Hong Kong island which is a really beautiful wooded kind-of place. The route was pretty tough with lots of hills so it was quite a hard run. Needless to say.. my Lilly managed the whole race! She's a tough lady! I hadn't done hill training in a while so it was hard for me too! There was a nice atmosphere and people were there to cheer us on so it was really fun to be part of it!

My sis sent a goody parcel last week with chocolates, biscuits and salamis... so yesterday i visited Candace in Tuen Mun and we had a lovely indoor picnic with fresh bread, salami, cheese and tomatoes! MMMM delicious!

Anyway..i've been sleeping all day but i'm yawning away and pretty much read for bed again! Hope to be better soon! :-( Boooo Anybody feels like being a nurse you're welcome to come over!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    Awww... Lilly! Some virtual boiled apples and noodle soup for you!!!


    xxxxxxxxx

    Feel better!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger cass said…

    WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YA??

    Hey Fart Whats cracking??

    Well I do hope you start to feel better soon there is nothing like being stuck at home by yourself with noone to whinge too! Alternatively hercules could come over and make everything better.... ;)
    just think about all the men in bali who would whistle at you regardless of whether you had tissue stuck on your nose...

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger cass said…

    MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come online and entertain me!!!!

    i be you don'e look sooooooooooo freshhhhhh ay!!!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger cass said…

    whoa

    looks like i was drunk when i posted the above comment

    rest assured people i have hardly had a sip of liquor since my days in Honkers....

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    i can back cass up on her last call...she hasn't had a sip of alcohol since honkers...just a freakin truckload!

    i mean she puts frank the tank back in his place!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home