tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Paaaaaain...

I've been torturing myself at the gym all week! I feel great ... if only my body would stop aching!! :-P Besides running i tried a pilates class which was hard work but really fun! And wednesday early morning i did a spinning class before work..and im telling you it wasnt pretty! It's been 2 days and my bum is still sore!! Whoever designed bicycles really had no idea of comfort?! I was thinking of doing tomorrows spinning class but i have got a grip on myself and decided not to.

The weekend is just round the corner.. im so excited! I can't wait to sleep in and laze about! Also it's lilly's birthday on saturday and i predict that we are gonna have a good time. (Also i get to see my crush...hehehehe...hellooo loveeer!) Tomorrow im having a quiet night in and a couple of my colleagues are coming over with a bottle of wine and we are gonna have dinner together. I bought a mini- oven yesterday and we are gonna inaugurate it! ;-) Should be fun!

Also i bought some plants for my apartment... being the plant person that i am ... i dont think it will be long before theyre dead and wilted.
We'll see... i might surprise myself! ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger cass said…

    omg every blog i am reading is about gym, and working out and being obsessed with exercise i cant take it anymore!!!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    You're making friends without me, bitch? How dare you!!!

    Can't wait til tomorrow - we're going to have so much fun!!!! Whooo!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home