tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Yesterday was my lucky day! It was one of my usual lazy days- watching tv-tidying up- baked some banana muffins. At around midday the post man arrived with a parcel from my sister who sent a really cute top and a box of GODIVA truffles!!! YUUUMM! The scary bit is that a couple of days ago Candace and i were strolling around a shopping centre and we stopped at a Godiva shop window to drool over the exact same truffles!!! weeeeeeeeeird!
Later in the day i got a call from my school with some very boring updates. Immigration have all they need to issue my visa but my school still dont know when it wil be issued. Chinese New Year holidays start off next week and school reopens in the last two days of February, so chances are I will now start working in March. The good news is that they are paying me for February even though i will not be working at all.
Yes ladies and gentlemen....i am being paid to sit on my ass! :-D
I was also going to move into my apartment but some issues arose about the rent so I just decided to stay with lilly until the end of the month. Next week she starts her holidays too so we'll be out and about together anyway! FUN

More weekend update coming soon....
and one last thing...

***!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!! *** :-D
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thank you very much for your birthday wishes and thank you for your gift. It was a lovely surprise to receive a present from Hong Kong.

    You are too good to me :)

    xxxxxxxx

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jola said…

    Hey Mart, yes that was weird!! But not just the truffles, also the sudden craze we both have for pugs!!! We both hated small dogs once upon a time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home