tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Thursday, January 25, 2007

HAPPY DAYS :-)




In a super-cute message left on my blog a couple of days ago my puddin' Petra pointed out that I finally look happy and that my mood has changed for the better. In fact this is a really happy phase for me and I truly feel that i am in a really great stage of my life. 2006 was a series of ups and downs, happy and sad, breakdown-tears and laughter-tears. Life for me felt difficult but i had incredible support from my family and my close friends and i realise that i owe you all a big THANK YOU for being there for me and being so supportive and so caring. You help me be who i want to be! That kind of encouragement doesn't grow on trees! :-P

Hong Kong is just lovely and I'm having such a great time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. I feel like i am re-discovering myself so that must be a good thing right?! I know that great things lie ahead. (Afterall the old-bearded man who lectured me at the airport said that after my 24th bday it's a green light so off i gooooo!) So lots of new things lie ahead but most importantly you should know that i will never forget my roots and the people i left behind are always present in my thoughts. My heart jumps when i receive an email, read a sweet comment on my blog or when my mum calls and says 'Hi Pupetta!' :-) I am so grateful that even though there is distance between us you are still there for me.

I love you all! xxxx

P.S...Pe you said your message was corny? I think i just beat you! :-P

5 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    Yes that you sure beat me on the corny....yet im very glad to hear you speak like that! Will surely be a newly reformed martine when we see you in april :)

    Aw...quit the chinese posing photos ta!! Coz sometimes I begin to wander if wolly's mother was right :D hahahahhaah!!

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    well it's fantastic to see that your "zest for life" is coming back with such force. it's wonderful to see that smile on your face again where it always should be.

    i think 2007 for you is going to be an even more wonderful year than last years topsy-turvy year. you deserve all the happiness in the world and i think the readers here are just as happy because you are feeling happy about yourself again.

    it's great to see that tsots we love so much with a big smile again

    xxxx

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    Go Lilly!!!

    Glad to see you out and about having fun and finally getting to know the city and all it has to offer!

    I think this is one of those "in the right place at the right time" moments in life. Enjoy it and live it up!

    We're gonna have so much fun!!!

    xx

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Wol said…

    ooooooooh how sweet... and yes ... corny, it sounds a bit like an you won an oscar and are really grateful... Now with all this 'new woman' talk, you'd better be sure you can deliver the goods in april, mhux kliem u mutetti biss!.... but vera you're looking happy ta (...insomma you haven't started working yet...Ghamel il qrun)....Anyway continue to traverse the rivers of life beyond the horizons...maaa i'm rambling, i swear im not drunk, dont forget our deal lady...6 years left.

    miss you to bits lady.

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger cass said…

    Yo Bitttch

    Wish you would have gone out that much when i was there!!!!

    miss you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home