tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lazy Dayz!

Im really enjoying this! I wish I never have to start work! Candace is gonna have to drag me out of here when my visa is done!! hehehehehe! Most of the day i laze around, use the internet, eat, watch tv - Wait... before you judge me you should know that i run too!! Today i ran for 45min followed by stretching, pilates and weights! I'm getting back into my gym routine.

My friend Suzy who i met in Singapore sent me some pics from New Years Eve..so here they are!


The Persian Queens!! Me and my friend AyseguL!


Its raiiining! We picked up this guy in the street - We screamed ''Where you going?! Come with us!! Just come with us!!'' hahahaah he must have thought we were crazy!


Louise and me - singing away into my chinese tambourine...yes now you know who made all the noise!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home