tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shop till u drop baby!

There is no such thing as window shopping! Thats just code-word for real shopping!!

First of all I'm staying in a girl's dormitory with 5 other girls and it's so much fun! The last couple of girl's dorms i stayed at were deserted, whereas now it's full house! We had some nice girly chats about clothes, makeup, cleansers..oh and yes..our travels of course! :-P So i spent the day with one of my roomies who is from Turkey but lives in London. We spent the day roaming the streets of Singapore and it was so much fun! We started off doing some window shopping which turned into real shopping! But i must say i got some good deals so I dont feel guilty at all! Oh what the hell.. this is the first shopping i've done in my holiday!! SO i bought two of these dresses that are really in fashion right now.. theyre tight under the bust and then loose and flowwy! They're quite girly... i tried one on for fun and then i just loved it and bought 2 of them, each for about lm5 so those were a bargain! :-) I kept joking that they looked a bit like maternity wear...so my turkish friend and i joked about that all day!

We visited China town.. yes another China town how many can i possibly digest?!... but it's a really nice place and the buildings are very colonial style so it was nice to see! We also had a nice slurpy noodles there..whats new!

We're trying to figure out how we can spend New Year's Eve tomorrow so we've bene asking around and it seems like the best place is a beach party! So we're looking into that and i will keep you posted on th eoutcome in a day or two!

Hope you all have nice new year's celebrations! I'll be in 2007 seven hours before you so i beat you to it!! ;-)
xxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home