tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Friday, December 22, 2006

Those sweet little things...

Yes this is definitely the life! Sun and sea! Today i had a lazy morning..woke up around 10:30 and after breakfast joined some people from my guesthouse who were on their way to a beach. The beachwas incredible but the water not so nice. I hope i can post some pics here soon but for now i havent got any cos i am using a film camera, not digital. Well not much to say about today cos it was all lazing on the beach..but oh ifogot!..i visited a crocodile park on the way back to the guesthouse. It was nothing special...crocodiles are kinda boring..they just sit very still and barely move so there wasnt much action! But of course they are HuGe and they had some cute baby ones too.

I am really impressed so far by how nice the people of Malaysia are. I haven't been turned away once and they all try to help..even if they barely speak english. Iforgot to mention something yesterday!!..remember the old toothless man i met on the last island?? Well i actually bumped into him again thefollowing day wheni was walking past the same tea shop i met him at. He had brought some family albums to show me.. and he also had a present for me! - two hats! hahahaha it was so unexpected and sweet of him. Then we took a photo together and he made me promise to send it to me by post when i develop it! hehehehe! Anyway i thought it was really nice of him to give me 2 hats! lol! A couple of days before that i was waiting on a bench reading a book and a lady who is from India but lives in Malaysia sat next to me and started talking to me. She told me that her family were visiting from India and she was taking them sightseeing. When i told her that i hope to go to India in February she was like ''oooh you can stay at my sisters place..i will give you the address and you can stay with her''. Hahahaha can u imagine? Yesterday i was on the ferry boat on my way to this island and i was curled up having a nap, when the guy next to me tapped me on the shoulder and when i opened my eyes he was offering me his jacket to put over my legs cos i was wearing shorts and i had goosebumps! hehehehehe! Well i just thought i'd write these sweet little things that have happened so far.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey love,

    I just found some time to check out your blog.Im sry I havent spoken to you much this week but it has been total maddness. It was the last week of school and you know between sport activities,rehearsals, xmas concerts and staff lunch I haven't even had time to eat or sleep.But yest I made up for it and I slept like 15 hrs coz I really needed it-kont vera qisni zombie!I dreamt about u...actually it was a really surreal dream-u called me on my mobile and told me that they're sending you back (dunno who THEY is) you said that you were happy in a way coz u had enough of it and wanted to be back home again..I was like "mart? ure ok? wot happened?" then I woke up...and now that im conscious...I was like "what on earth were you thinking unconscious Petra..dont u know martine at all????" imbad i confrimed it even more after reading your blog..hehe...seems like you're having a super time and I'm glad babe.

    I'm off to Sliema for some last minute shopping...I need at least 30 minutes to park!Grrrr...

    Miss ya loads me lady! xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home