tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Monday, December 11, 2006



I just wanted to say thanks for such a fun 'last' night together!:-)I cant believe that just 2 nights ago we were all laughing away eating our chinese take-out and now i'm so far away from all of you! :-( i miss you guys already..maybe you should come and visit! (woll aqbad envelope u ibda itfa l-ghaxar-lirijatbladdocc!) :-P These are my 2 favourite photos ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Babe!! hadn't seen these pics :) Just wanted to let you know that wol's envelope system has FAILED! so mart ghandek x tistenna biex jiga jarak tilhaq tigi xi hames darbiet int! :D miss u mart!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home