tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Adventure Begins ...

Hiiii everyone!! Yes i've been moaning about travelling for months and in 24 hours i'll be getting on that plane WOW i can't believe it!!
Thanks for visiting this page! I hope that i will have chance to blog everyday and keep you updated on my travels so please come back often for updates! Also i'd love it if you left comments so please please say hi once in a while. I think it will be a fun way to keep in touch (yes besides email..msn..skype...seriously you can never loose track of me)!
Well thats all for now... need to get back to packing (followed by unpacking after realising that i've packed too much!!)

Lots of hugs
Tsots xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    Well Well well finally the day has arrived. Tsots is gettin off the rock! Have a wonderful time and a safe trip. Take care :) xx

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahha, knew you had to be missing the delicious dried fish in Hong Kong!!! Have fun! xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home