tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tom Yam Soup

Hi everyone! I'm back in Kuala Lumpur for a couple of days and it's so hot here! On the islands it was better cos at least there were some sea breezes whilst here it's just sticky heat! I'm nearing my 3 weeks landmark here in Malaysia and right now I am really really craving some normal food!!! HeLP! Also i'm kind of pissed off cos i've been eating spicy food almost everyday and i still can't get used to it! My favourite is Tom Yam which is a noodle soup with lots of veggies and tomatoes..but i'm always blowing my nose and coughing whilst eating it!

Masay food is quite nice too. At a food stall it's usually buffet style so they give you a plate of rice and then you can add the veggies and meat from the pots and pans on display. I think it's mostly a lot of fish.. i mean like small whole fish (head n all) and sometimes these deep fried sardines (also head and all) that look gross. I tasted one yesterday...it tasted just like salty cardboard. Hmmm. I usually just stick to veggies.

So today i woke up with 'hruq ta' stonku' and i'm sure it's a clear sign that my body is tired of all this weird food... so later i'll be out on a mission to track down this food place Mark mentioned somewhere near the petronas towers where i might indulge to my hearts content! :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    if yo actually go inside the petronas towers shopping centre there is a food court inside with western food. its fantastic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home