tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Monday, December 25, 2006

The lesson of the day!

Today i learnt that it pays to be friendly! hahahahah! I made friends with some locals who hang out at my hostel and later i met them on the beach and i was treated like a queen. They gave me a sunbed and even brought me drinks all day, and joked that i was their queen! Bloody right i felt like one!

I met up with a couple of people and we spent the afternoon chatting on the beach, and then met up again in the evening for a couple of drinks, followed by dinner, followed by a christmas eve party at a reggae bar! Hehehehehe lots of fun! Had a really nice time! Though i havent become a rasta girl yet ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home