tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Coconut Conundrum

Today i had another lazy day!! hahahah i'm enjoying this too much! I sleep until 10am..i have a late breakfast which is always accompanied by a banana milkshake yumm...and then around 12 i head to the beach and lie under the palm trees.

Oh my god i got the fright of my life last night!!! In the middle of the night a coconut fell against my window and made such a loud crash! Obviously i was knocked out of sleep and i literally flew out of bed and i was shaking with fear because my first thought was that someone was trying to break into my bedroom!! After a couple of seconds i figured it was a coconut! Pheeew! I was almost gonna go running to my neighbours bedroom hehehehe! Besides the coconut incident there are these crazy chickens (or cocks or whatever) and early in the morning they crow right behind my window! Grrrrr !

Tonight i spoilt myself with a western dinner. I had a nice Greek salad (feta cheese and olives) and a watermelon juice...a whooping grand total of 20RnG (lm1.80)!!! I'm used to 50c dinner so this was a real splurge..and i was actually thinking 'hmmm this is so expensive'lol!! Mur arani when i go to Hong Kong! lol

Anyways..gonna get to bed because another day of sunbathing lies ahead! lol! ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    coconut troubles, budget busting greek salads and crazy chickens...just another day in the life of martine.

    hope all is well and you have a great christmas on the beach!...lucky you :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home