tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Monday, February 12, 2007

I FEEL SHITTY!

The dreaded words = gastric flu!! Joy oh joy! Yeah i haven't been sick in quite a while... but seriously did i really deserve a gatric flu?? That's just nasty!

Well my friend Aysegul who i met in Malaysia was in HK for a couple of days so Friday we did some shopping together. In the evening our little girl-gang headed out for a good night of fun but my stomach began to feel a bit queasy and puffy and the constant discomfort ruined my night. On the bus ride home i started feeling nauscious and 10 seconds after arriving at our stop i had my head in a flower pot (oh those plants must be growing tall and strong)!! What followed was a long night of painful cramps..trips to the loo...and lots of cursing. Turning on my side in bed was enough to have me running for the loo once again. We had this lovely trip to one of Hk's islands planned out for Sunday which included renting bicycles and cycling around the quiet fishing village and eating delicious seafood for lunch. Of course the only bikes and seafood i saw where far away in my dreams.

On a POSITIVE note....my new found friendship with the loo only lasted through the night and by midday the next morning i was able to keep everything in (from both ends). However I have spent the last day and a half living off crackers, water and rice whilst feeling kinda icky, puffy and tired the whole time. Candace has been my sweet, caring nurse preparing boiled apples and soup for me. It's times like these that you just wanna be at home and have your mama pamper you but she has filled the void perfectly! She even brought me flip flop souvenir from the island trip! Aaaaw love you lilly!

So today I actually ate something so i guess im on the road to recovery. Hopefully i'll be better by Wednesday which is ** Valentine's Day **...not because i have a hot date... but us single gals have a *Valentine's Schmalentine's* night planned out which involves manicures and martinis! Wooohooo! Who needs men?!!?
:-P

3 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    Awww.... love you too, bitch!

    Glad you're feeling better - that's YOU dancing around the house right? Freak!

    xx

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    PS. It's YOUR turn to buy toilet paper next!!!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    PSS. Leave a comment on my blog - I haven't had any in a while... and look how popular I make you look...

    ...that is till people look inside and see 3 comments from me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home