tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Revenge is sweet! ...and curvy!

Heeeey Y'Alll.... 'Suuuuuuup! Greetings from da Hong Kong hood!

Umm.. sorry... been listening to some RnB! :-P I wished for a lazy Saturday morning snoozing in bed and what i got was my internal alarm waking me at 7:30am and no chance of getting a wink of sleep after that! So i thought i'd be useful and do some cleaning!

Aaaah its finally the weekend! I'm trying to savour it cos it always seems to go by so quickly! Grrr! Yesterday evening i wasn't feeling too well so i just lazed on the sofa for most of the night. I've had this weird scratchy-itchy throat thingy going on all week and i keep thinking i'm gonna wake up sick but i'm always stuck at the 'almost-sick' stage?! I've just decided to ignore it. We've now developed a love-hate relationship.

This morning after my intensive cleaning i went for a class of pilates which i'm crazy about. I'm so happy with my gym situation.. i just walk straight out of my door..cross the road...and hello gym. Only one thing concerns me... the naked women in the changing rooms! Now seriously... why do women have to stand around naked?!? I limit myself to a quick dry with the towel and then start to dress right away..but this week there was this one lady who just stood around in front of these huge mirrors rubbing moisturiser on her face!! And the other day, this flabby old lady stood naked while she dried her hair! For God's sake.. put some clothes on!! The only positive thing is that most of them are sans-curves and pretty shapeless... so i get my sweet revenge by parading myself (in underwear!!!) around the changing room!
OOAHAHAHAAAAAAAA *evil*
In more piggish news... yesterday my colleagues Paulina and Alex introduced me to our 'hood ice cream place.. and i'm telling you... it is to die for.. and now i can't get it out of my mind!!! I had this amazing apple pie ice cream and the bloody thing tasted just like it and it even had bits of apples and crust!! Diviiiiiine!!


This afternoon i'm on my way to meet Candace as we are running a 5km race today! The race is gonna be held somewhere up in the hilly area of hong kong island..so hopefully it will be a scenic route with some nice fresh air.

Maybe I will deserve ice cream after that? ;-) hihihihihihihihihihihihi


2 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    You're pure evil, Lilly!!!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    It's the same in the male change rooms. I remember just guys everywhere with no clothes on just standing in front of the mirror doing thier hair or just walking around. Probably don't have the chance to do that in the bathroom at home as they are too small do walk in.

    Still..asian people just don't seem to care...still keep the mouses in the houses i say.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home