tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Little Piece of Paradise ... :-)




My dive buddy Thomas and dive master Harns!! :-)




Some fooling around after a long day diving!

i am soooo going back there!!!!


My dive buddy Nick!

Our little dive shack in the late afternoon sun! Perfect for snoozing!


Lying under the palm trees ...


...at your own risk!!! :-P

The view from my porch!!! Miss it! :- (









5 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Jola said…

    Strange.. I left you a message the other day but it disappeared!!! I'm amazed at the photos, looks really beautiful!!!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! It's gorgeous mart...simply gorgeous...and the others just can't understand why i dont feel like getting off my ass to drive all the way to bloody paradise bay...AGAIN!!! Please feel my pain girl.

    By the way...nice bikini ;)

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger tsotsa said…

    hahahahaha good old paradise bay! I feel your pain love!! X

    Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!!! :-)

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Wow that beach is amazing!
    Sounds like your holiday was an incredible time and full of wonderful memories.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home