tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Monday, March 19, 2007

Woohoooo! I just found this pic on another website of me and lilly running together!!! CUTE!!
This was taken in the last km and it was an amazing downhill so we were like 'wooooooooo' but actually before that we were swearing our guts off cos of the long uphills!!! :-)
Click the image to get a better look!



6 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Jola said…

    Hey!! What a sweet pic! Well done to the 2 Lillies :-) I think you've inspired me to start running again!!! I've become a couch-potato! Get well soon Mart!

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    I'll be honest and say first it was Wanchai but now i see you two doing something in a red swimsuit along a beach in slow motion...naaa that idea will never catch on.

    Who would want to see that?

    I would!! I Would!!!!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger cass said…

    please no perverse overtones in this blog section thanks!!!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger cass said…

    "If you live by the sword.... you die by the sword....."

    thats all I have to say about that.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger cass said…

    Fartine

    we need to talk....

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Joyfulone said…

    What's for you will never go by you!!!

    xxxxxxxxx

    Awwwww... love the pic. Where'd you find it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home