tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Still Me!!



It's been already 1 week since my return to HK! First couple of days were tough - I arrived monday night and tuesday was back at work feeling tired and jet lagged! My apartment was in a state of chaos - suitcases all over the place...clothes...needed to stock my fridge..clean... throw out my dead plants! lol! Also i was fighting jetlag - couldnt get to sleep until 1 or 2am and was waking up at 6am even though i could sleep until 7:30am!

I met up with Candace for a Lilly reunion! I always miss my lilly when i'm away so what better way to celebrate our reunion that a moroccan dinner and a pitcher of sangriaaaaa! woohooo! That had us giggling for the whole night! :-) After we met up with some friends at the horse races where i had a not so pleasant reunion with graham! Haaaa..what matters most is that i got my 'life partner' Candace hahahahaha! *cheeky*! The horse races are really popular in Hk and people bet heavily - of course we go for the atmosphere and cheap beers!!



Lilly Mania!! :-D



YeeHaaaa horsieeeee!! (boloh!)

On Friday Candace and I had a nice girly night - waxing, manicures and gossip - followed by dinner! lol! I was really looking forward to the weekend just so i could catch up on some sleep but trust my luck saturday was parents day so i had to work for most of the day! It was bloody boring! Yesterday we had our long awaited boat trip! We left from Hk harbour at 11am and headed for a nice clean beach far away from polluted waters. We all prepared food and drinks and spent the whole day eating, drinking and lazing in the sun! BLISS! We also swam but there were these tiny-tiny-stingy-thingies in the sea and they made your skin feel all prickly, it was weird!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home