tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Monday, June 18, 2007

Inspired from Candace's blog -

Rules: One word or phrase for everything


1. Yourself: likeable

2. Your family: supportive

3. Your hair: disobedient

4. Your Mother: charming

5. Your Father: wise

6. Your favorite item: my mac

7. Your dream last night: Non-existant

8. Your favorite drink: currently lemon-ice tea

9. Your dream home: will tell my story

10. The room you are in: livingroom

11. Your ex: shoe-hogger

12. Your fear: illness

13. Where you want to be in ten years: who knows

14. Who you hung out with last night: my Lilly

15. What you’re not: conventional

16. Your best friend(s): real

17. One of your wish list items: cute summer dress

18. Your gender: Female

19. The last thing you did: pour myself a glass of water

20. What you are wearing: beach dress

21. Your favorite weather: spring-time-sunshine

22. Your favorite book (genre): Novel

23. Last thing you ate: yoghurt with banana and walnuts

24. Your life: evolving

25. Your mood: sleepy

26. The last person you talked to on the phone: my mum

27. What you are thinking about right now: Should i take a nap after this?

28. Your hobby: adventurous

29. Your vehicle: my feet!

30. What you’re doing at the moment: relaxing

31. Your summer: just round the corner...

32. Your relationship status: single

33. What’s on TV: Haven't turned it on today

34. The weather: Sunny!

35. The last time you laughed: yesterday

36. Your indulgence: shopping!

37. You cannot live without: my hair straighteners lol

38. What turns you off: bad table manners

39: What turns you on: confidence

40: What you Admire: uninhibitedness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home