tsotsa's nook

Welcome to my little nook ... a place where you can read up on my adventures, my non-adventures,my thoughts and ideas. So grab a cuppa and enjoy! ;-)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Toothbrush…. check
Mosquito spray… check
Sleeping bag… check
Nibbles… check

Yes my dearest ones… its about that time again! Time to wear my backpack and head off on the next adventure. My bag is packed, my fridge is empty, my plants are doomed… bye-bye… see you when I see you!

Mmmm…China! Our first meeting 2 years ago was quite a shock. I thought I was going to die on the Great Wall and everyone thought I got lost on a never-ending train ride. You were full of surprises! Perhaps this time will be better? It’s only fair to give you a second chance! This time round our trip starts off in Sichuan Province in the city of Chengdu. We’ll hang out with the pandas for a couple of days and then hopefully make our way to the highest plateau in the world: Tibet. So high we could probably touch the clouds…but first we’ll concentrate on keeping our feet on the ground without falling over from altitude sickness.

This is going to be an interesting trip…

Raincoat… check
Camera… check
Socks… check

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    Hey lady!! Haven't communicated in a while..have been waiting for blog updates to see where your adventures have gotten you!!

    Hope you're well and everythin is running smoothly.

    Big kiss X

    P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home